♥ Fatin Aten ♥ ♥ Fatin Aten ♥ ♥ Fatin Aten ♥♥ Fatin Aten ♥
♥ A Caliph of Allah. An Ummah of Rasullullah. A Zaujah of a great Imam.tHe stRugGlEs mKe u stROnGer & tHe cHAngeS mAke U wIsE & haPpinEsS hAs iT's oWn wAy Of tAkiNg iT's sWeEt timE L-I-F-E is 10% Of hOw U mAkE iT & 90% hOw U tke iT ♥

Doa for Parents ♥

early morning..miss my little brother..
make a called, then speak to him.. a lot of story that he tried
to tell me.. very interesting with he piece of information..
'kakak, jangan lupe doa kat mak & ayah hari-hari tau..tau..tau..'

"Rabbighfir lii wa liwaalidayya wa lilmu"miniina yauma yaquumul'hisaab, Rabbirhamhumaa kamaa rabbayaanii shaghiiraa."
O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they have nourished me when I was young.

Ok.  By de Way thanks a lot to my little brother, 
at least i got something to post something on my blog today!
The moral of de story, what ever we do
don't try to forget Parents..!
Parents is everything after Allah & Rasullullah..
attached the Doa..as a mention. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment