♥ Fatin Aten ♥ ♥ Fatin Aten ♥ ♥ Fatin Aten ♥♥ Fatin Aten ♥
♥ A Caliph of Allah. An Ummah of Rasullullah. A Zaujah of a great Imam.tHe stRugGlEs mKe u stROnGer & tHe cHAngeS mAke U wIsE & haPpinEsS hAs iT's oWn wAy Of tAkiNg iT's sWeEt timE L-I-F-E is 10% Of hOw U mAkE iT & 90% hOw U tke iT ♥

"Beautiful Day..

..helOo.. beautiful day remind me about the Korean Drama ! This drama had been show on tv3..if i'm not mistaken after winter sonata & autum in my heart. It has been eleven years and since i watched this show. i cried everytime! :P I cannot believe, I cannot believe I still remember what went on with this show. Remember that pinky think Shiwon was talking about ?? She is the pinky and he is the ring finger..
..ok ok..stOp !! 
enjoy this video sponser by YouTube .

1 comment:

  1. o0o0,Kpoper rupenye..btw,done follow u!!thanks follow! :D

    ReplyDelete